.

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Introduction :: Computer Science

institution============I have been asked to have a solution to computerise a system forSuper Sports who sell sports shoes. The system that I bequeath create willfollow the specification come backn to me. I will embroil some hand drawnsketches of the fashions I will create.I accept for the system to be user friendly and easy to navigatethroughout. The refreshful system will have to store data, calculate totals andquantities. I will happen upon use of command buttons and macros within excelto navigate and to go in data. I will besides open se of the following march on functions.Macros Linked to Command ButtonsOn-Screen HelpFiltering Data apply of the IF FunctionPivot TablesThe VlookUp FunctionI also need to make a web page that has pictures of all the availableshoes with details and descriptions of all for sale. Also on the pageI will give all these details plus the companys contact details.I will include relevant documentation for this solution in the form ofa user guide, this guide will aim to train the faculty in using thesoftware.Description of Development.I started off with a downcast spread piece of paper form Microsoft Excel. I changedthe background colour of the whole sheet. I added a selection ofcommand buttons to the form to navigate through the system I alsoadded a title to the page. I because renamed the sheet to pleasurable PageI than added some more sheets as I thought process I would need them as Iprogressed through the application.I then moved onto the second sheet, which I called Cost On this formI used the VlookUp function to link the shoe compositors case with price, thiswill make sure tat the quality, shoe and price are all correct. I alsoused some validation on this form, in the type of list validation,this allows the user to select data from this list box only. I added aCommand button to this page to navigate back to the get screen.I then created a total sheet, all this sheet does is halt the total come of shoes sold.I t hen created the sheet called topographic point This shoes hold the prices perpair of shoes and the increment for the quality sole.The succeeding(prenominal) sheet I made was the Orders Sheet, this sheet holds all thedetails of orders placed. It also has a graph which I have made todisplay the amount of orders placed.The final sheet is called customer Details, I have set this sheet upto store the details of all customers that place orders through highlysports.Throughout this project I have used the following move on features

No comments:

Post a Comment