.

Monday, February 11, 2019

Philosophy Statement :: Education Teaching Teachers Essays

Philosophy Statement Education is the window to the world. It can be possibly described as the eyes, the ears, the heart and the soul of every individual who has entered a classroom. Why is direction important? For me, it is important because it helps develop a student intellectually, socially, and emotionally. It encompasses a wide range of talents that is essential to the every twenty-four hours world. Education is a universal concept due to the fact that it is widely available to every child in the United State. However, that does not coerce education a success for every child. Ultimately, the success rate of education rests with a childs teacher and that is what should motivate every teacher in the classroom. As a teacher, I design to motivate my students using the following philosophies if essentialism, existentialism, and be onivism. The following use of these philosophies in my classroom can endpoint in a positive and enlightening atmosphere in the arbitra te and secondary level classrooms. Essentialism backs up the traditional role of teaching that some(prenominal) students get out experience in the intermediate or secondary side classroom. I am a firm trustr in this philosophical system because it has been tried and tested throughout the years. In fact, it is the main philosophy that my teachers utilise in the classroom. I believe that all students come with a elemental knowledge but need guidance from teachers. In fact, teachers are the core center of education in the essentialist classroom and they need to direct students in the areas of math, science, literature, English, foreign language, and history. As an English teacher, I visualise to use essentialism in teaching the basic skills of grammar and writing and choosing appropriate literature that I believe will help students as they further their education. Also, the choice of literature will help students develop morally and socially. The nest phil osophy that I plan to use is centered on the idea of existentialism because it focuses on a student-centered classroom. I believe that students should have a voice in their classroom and I plan to be democratic and allow students a express mail amount of freedom and free will. In light of this philosophy, I plan to allow students freedom in selecting literature and the decision to evaluate their progress through book reports, presentations, and group work.

No comments:

Post a Comment