.

Saturday, February 2, 2019

New York City A Diverse Area :: essays research papers

New York City is a diverse area. It contains hundreds of different brochures with ane different from the other. I am going to be comparing Hunters tract, which is cxx with my tract, which is 721. After comparing these two tracts, I am going to correspond them both to the entire city of New York. The pace where I give-up the ghost in is Forest Hills, Queens. NYC contains Demographic Characteristics such as total population. In tot entirelyy of New York, to be exact, there are 8,008,278 hatful in all. Hunters tract contains 3,965 mickle. In my tract there are 5,243 people. By flavour at this data, it shows that there is a larger population in my tract. hinge on and Age in my tract is similar to Hunters tract and NYC. In all three there are more females than males. Tract 721 has 46% males and 54% females. Hunters tract has 43.6% males and 56.4% females. NYC as a whole has 47.3% males and 52.7% females. The difference in all three is the median(prenominal) age. Hunters tract i s the oldest one with 51.1 years. The second oldest one is my tract with a median age is 41.9 years. NYC has a median age of 34.2 years. I believe it is so young because, a lot of babies are existence born.Educational Attainment and Income are very important. It matters how much education you keep back in order to have a good job and a higher income. Hunters tract is more educate then the tract where I live in. at that place is an enormous difference between the two. In Hunters tract, people with no high school sheepskin are only 3.4%. My tracts computer science for no high school diploma is 17.9%. Thats nearly 6 clock as much. With bachelors degree or higher in my tract, there is 38.7%. In Hunters tract it is 74.8%. Thats almost double. This shows that there are greater amounts of educated people in Hunters tract then my tract. NYC as a whole has almost the same percentage with no high school diploma as to people with bachelors degree or higher. No high school diploma is 24 .7% and bachelors degree or higher is 27.4%. This shows that there are less educated people in New York. Income is the same as educational attainment. There is a much greater income in Hunters tract than in my tract. The median household income in tract 721 is $33,402.

No comments:

Post a Comment