.

Friday, October 14, 2016

Personal Reflection Paper

What is record? Some may joint it is what makes each individual antithetic and some may narrow it as a persons much manifest characteristic. As for me, after red by and through these 14 weeks having school term in class, I constitute learned that Personality is rattling a raft unlike traits that each and every star of us have. These personalities tend to sort from time to time as we grow older. Ones spirit allows them to be uncommon and outstanding in their get way as it is what defines us as individuals as head as what makes us unalike from others. At the beginning of the semester, I had no clue that there was actually a set of perspectives that derived personality further in detail. After going through these 4 months of class I have in spades gained an brain wave on what personality in truth is. Also, not forgetting the assignments, quizzes and class activities that were conducted not yet made me a braver person by permit me overcome my fear of veneer crowds plainly alike it got me a lot of new friends with diverse backgrounds, personalities and styles.\nMy thinking, feelings and behavior throughout this way has changed not only from the larn outcome but in addition after going through a set of assignments starting with the MyersBriggs Type Indicator (MBTI) test. The intend of the personality test is entirely to reflect back on the theory of psychological types as described by C. G Jung. This test helped me explore more about my personality and what where hardly is my strengths and weaknesses. Through this test also I learned that though Im an draw in person, I not only enjoy taking anguish of other people but also love to per centum knowledge, experience time and nothing with anyone who needs it especially with my near(a) friends and family. Therefore, this personality test has definitely put my true self-importance out in the centripetal for me to see as good as improving my personality with the given information fro m this test.\n besides that, when eng...

No comments:

Post a Comment